The Dana Powers House and Barn is a family-run wedding venue north of Santa Barbara on the central coast of California. Nestled in the rolling hills of southern San Luis Obispo County, our home and barn are two separate and unique venues providing a full complement of inviting indoor and open-air possibilities for your event. The spaces can be enjoyed separately or in conjunction with one another. Our mild and temperate climate provides a comfortable coastal influence for guests to enjoy all year long.
Blending country elegance with a sophisticated flair, our charming venues allow couples to host intimate private celebrations for family and friends.
Included in your Barn booking
- Large 3500 sq ft event space
- 26′ x 20′ built-in wooden dance floor
- Private Bride’s suite
- Groom’s lounge
- Built-in 12′ vintage-style bar
- Beautiful antique Coffee and Dessert sideboards
- Vintage Bridal Party head table
- 60″ round dining tables with folding wood chairs
- Outdoor lounge areas
- Separate Pit BBQ area
- Rose-covered trellis entrance
- Ceremony lawn with an elevated platform (seating included)
- Fire pit area
- Rustic Waterfall wall
- Lawn games area
- Decorative outdoor lighting
- Enclosed caterer’s kitchen
- 2 ADA-compliant restrooms
The Dana Powers House is also home to Embellish Vintage Rentals which offers a truly inspiring collection of furniture, decor, and treasures to embellish your event anywhere along the central coast. Serving north Santa Barbara County and San Luis Obispo County EVR can help you transform ideas into wedding day bliss.
Some of the rental categories available at EVR:
- Ceremony structures
- Pews and benches
- China, glassware, and silverware
- Vintage Dessert presentation
- Vintage furniture and complete lounge packages
- Vases, decor, signage
- Space heaters
We would be delighted to give you a personal tour of our property and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today for an appointment.