As a young girl, I would accompany my mother as she collected, refurbished and restyled her finds to create a beautiful home for our family; for me, it has been a lifetime of appreciating the vintage look.
My passion has always been my home and garden, an 1882 Country Victorian that has been in my family since it was built by my great-grandfather, Frank Dana and where I was born and grew up. I have been collecting unique and special finds over the years, everything from rusty and chippy pieces to crystal chandeliers, vintage linens, china, garden things and old silver; I love it all!
Included in your Gardens booking
- Large 3500 sq ft event space
- 26′ x 20′ built-in wooden dance floor
- Private Bride’s suite
- Groom’s lounge
- Built-in 12′ vintage-style bar
- Beautiful antique Coffee and Dessert sideboards
- Vintage Bridal Party head table
- 60″ round dining tables with folding wood chairs
- Outdoor lounge areas
- Separate Pit BBQ area
- Rose-covered trellis entrance
- Ceremony lawn with an elevated platform (seating included)
- Fire pit area
- Rustic Waterfall wall
- Lawn games area
- Decorative outdoor lighting
- Enclosed caterer’s kitchen
- 2 ADA-compliant restrooms
The Dana Powers House is also home to Embellish Vintage Rentals which offers a truly inspiring collection of furniture, decor, and treasures to embellish your event anywhere along the central coast. Serving north Santa Barbara County and San Luis Obispo County EVR can help you transform ideas into wedding day bliss.
Some of the rental categories available at EVR:
- Ceremony structures
- Pews and benches
- China, glassware, and silverware
- Vintage Dessert presentation
- Vintage furniture and complete lounge packages
- Vases, decor, signage
- Space heaters
We would be delighted to give you a personal tour of our property and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today for an appointment.